Increasing energy prices are having an unprecedented impact on retailers, who can’t simply pass on the cost to consumers. In our role as strategic advisors to the industry, we offer a virtual platform for an exclusive exchange among executives to understand the rationale, stakes, and potential solutions in view of these new challenges. In a private forum with selected speakers and participants, you can expect relevant inspiration for your challenges at hand:
- What is changing for retailers due to the energy crisis?
- What are their short-term options and solutions?
- In the longer term, which questions does this situation raise?
Speakers will bring senior perspectives on the energy crisis to provide some initial insight and inspiration before the roundtable moves to an open discussion:
- Christel Delberghe, Director General, EuroCommerce
- Alistair Roman, Ex-Finance Director of the John Lewis Partnership and transformation expert
- Jean-Christophe Witschger, Director of B2B Marketing, EDF